Monday, January 31, 2011

~I'm back~

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple weeks. Nothing super duper exciting has happened that you have missed out on. School, clinic, same-old, same-old. I haven't felt the greatest the past few days. I have this stuffy head, sore-throat, funky feeling ears, cold crap that has been going around. I spent the weekend going from bed to couch back to bed.


I am feeling much better today though! So good in fact, that I started and finished a little project. I found this fun fabric a while ago when I went shopping with my mom. I thought it would make great Euro pillows for my bed. So...




before



after



I love them!
Hope you have had a happy Monday!



2 comments:

Kelly Somers said...

HESS! those are freaking gorgeous! This summer you WILL teach me to sew. I'm am so pumped! Seriously though, the pillows are gorgeous!

Katie Shing said...

Holy crap!!! They are so cute! Wow!!!