Monday, October 31, 2011

~October Camera Rewind~

So clearly I have dropped the ball on this whole blogging thing.  So to catch you all up on the life that is April, I thought I would post pictures from the last month that I caught on my phone.  Here goes...


Ashley, Emily and I at the Dave Barnes concert.
This was a blast.  Fun, much needed, girls night out.

Football time in Tennessee.
Went the UT vs. Georgia game
with about 100,000 of my fellow Tennessee fans. 

Madison's school picture.
This semester I have had a lot going on and
haven't had the chance to get back to Nashville
 as often as I would like.
So Mom sent me a little care package
with lots of treats including this framed pic.

When home a couple weekends ago,
I was trying to get Madison to pose with me
 on these cool rocks...no such luck. 
So instead Mom snapped this one of me when I had no idea.
 
Cool Auntie April taught Madison a new trick with her eyes.


So I found this next to my door mat at my apartment this month. 
Yes...that is a bullet.  I have no idea how it got there.

Quick trip to Chattanooga, TN last weekend. 
The trees were gorgeous!
My phone didn't do it justice. They were fire red.

Super puppy girl.

This month has been pretty busy.  Maybe I will do better with the blog this next month. 
Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments: