Monday, August 17, 2009

First day down...

Well, today went so well! I don't know why I felt so nervous for today. I met 8 great girls that I will eat, sleep, and breathe Audiology with for the next 4 years. They are a great group of girls and I really feel like we've bonded already. We met, had lunch, went to meetings and testing, and even carpooled to a party this evening! It was a pretty good first day. Well, until I got home this evening and realized what was missing...
MY PHONE!!! Agh...so immediately I enter panic mode...I can't survive without my phone, are you kidding me. Luckily I jumped on facebook and found the Brittany. Thank you facebook!Brittany is one of my new BFF for the next 4 years, she drove the carpool tonight. She found the phone! Thank goodness!! So no worries, I will only be disconnected from the world for a whole 10 hours.

I met with several members of the faculty and so far the all seen incredible! So nice, and ready to answer any and all questions. I think this is going to be a great place for continuing my education! I have another round of orientation tomorrow and CPR class tomorrow afternoon. Then classes begin Wednesday and I am really looking forward to it!

No comments: