Friday, November 20, 2009

~I Don't Care if It Makes Me Look Like a Teeny-Bopper! I Love it!!~


For the longest time I was totally against the whole Twilght phenomenon. Early last year before the first movie was out there was so much hoop-la about the book series. Just because there was so much hype about the books, there was no way I was gonna read the them! Then I went to work and it seemed like to whole office was reading the first book, then the second, then the third, and then the fourth. Everyone went on and on about how great they were. Ok. Ok. I give up! I'll read the books. So I finished the entire 4 book...2500 page series in about 4 weeks and wanted more! I couldn't put them down! I don't know what it is, but I love it! So needless to say I have been counting down the days until the newest movie, New Moon, came out! It seems so silly, and I feel like one of those goofy teenagers who are all gaga over it too. I don't care. I guess you can call me goofy! I wanted to re-read New Moon before I saw the movie. So I picked up the book a couple days ago and tonight some girlfriends and I went and saw the movie! Can I just say, SO GOOD! Loved it! Can't wait for the next one!

No comments: