Being a poor college student once again, I had to get crafty with gift giving this season. So here are my latest projects.
All the first year girls in my class are having a little Christmas party before we all go or seperate ways for the holidays. One of the girls, Rebekah, is hosting a Pampered Chef party followed by a gift and cookie exchange. I wanted to make a little something for all the girls so I came up with these cute little snowmen ornaments. I love 'em!

There are blue ones and red ones. It was a fun and easy little project. I really think the girls will like them!


The back says "Merry Christmas 2009 Made by April" It's kind of blurry here.
My next little project that I have been working on are cute little hair bows for Madison either for her birthday or Christmas.






I finally got a rythm going and just kept going. So far I have like 12 made. Who knows how many by Christmas!
Happy Crafting!
No comments:
Post a Comment