Friday night was spent in with family and friends enjoying some fajitas and margaritas. Yummo! Then it was early to bed for me. I was exhausted from the weeks events.
Saturday morning, Alicia, Madison and I headed out to do a little Christmas shopping. Many of you know that I love Christmas time. I save for the majority of the year for Chirstmas gift giving. I love it! It is one of my favorite things ever! So we headed to the mall, let Madison play at the playground and got a little shopping done.
That afternoon Madison got to put on her Halloween costume and we were headed to her school Fall Festival. They had all kinds of little games to play, bounce houses to jump in, huge slides to go down, arts and crafts to do...
Sunday, Madison and I went and picked out some pretty cool pumpkins. I was under strict instructions to get 2 pumpkins, at least one of them should be tall, and both should have good stems. I think we did pretty good. Mimi, Madison and I carved some pretty awesome jack-o-lanterns, if I do say so myself. Check 'em out.
1 comment:
She is sooo cute! I love the pictures! I'm glad you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment