After a nap, it was time to get ready for Barney. Mom, Dad, Madison and I had tickets to go see Barney's Birthday Bash. Madison had been looking forward to this for a while. I think she was just as excited for Barney as she was for Christmas.
After we found our seats, Papa took Madison so go get some souvenirs. She came back with this pennant banner (or her kite as she calls it) and a glow stick, at intermission she got a balloon. Spoiled much?
Madison with all her goodies.
Madison singing along. Towards the end she leans over and asks for some cookies.
I guess all the singing and dancing made her a hungry girl. During the course of the hour and a half show she ate a snack size bag of cookies, some fruit chewies, helped Mimi eat her bag of popcorn, and drank a bottle of water.
It was so fun to watch her have a great time singing, dancing, and laughing.
Sunday afternoon was spent soaking up the beautiful weather. Madison and I headed to the park. It was not an original idea. So we played with half the population of Tennessee and enjoyed the sunshine and great temperature.
I had lots of fun spending time with family this weekend. I got my Madison fix.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend too!
**************
36. Go to a drive in movie
No comments:
Post a Comment