Sunday, February 27, 2011

~My New Favorite Thing~

My new Keurig!



My friend, Ashley, got one of these for Christmas and she has gone on and on about how much she loves it. So this weekend while I was out and about, I stopped by Bed Bath and Beyond with my handy dandy 20% off coupon and picked one up. I love it. I have a coffee pot, but I never want a whole pot to myself. This little guy brews a single cup of coffee in under 2 minutes. It came with a variety of coffees to try and I bought a few more. So good and so fun! I highly recommend it!

So I am now snuggled up under a quilt, with a cup of coffee, enjoying the Oscars. Great way to end the weekend!


**********
10. Go to a taping of the Ellen DeGeneres Show


No comments: