There is a website that has a running list of "things we all do". I put together a list of 20 things that I know I do...do you?
1. I say I am on my way, when I haven’t even left my house yet.
2. The only reason I check my voicemail is to get rid of the little icon on my phone screen.
3. I delete my whole password after typing one letter wrong.
4. Sometimes I smile when I have no idea what is going on.
5. I have a mini heart attack when I drop my phone.
6. When I realize I over slept, I jump out of bed like a ninja.
7. I throw clean clothes in the hamper just because I am too lazy to fold them.
8. I always seem to have to pee when I am hiding.
9. I bite the life out of my straws.
10. Sometimes when I am walking I try to keep my feet in the little square tiles.
11. I hate it when I am drinking and the ice just attacks my face.
12. I yell at the main characters in horror movies thinking they will hear me.
13. I never stick my leg off the edge of the bed no matter how hot it is because it would get eaten off.
14. I pretend to be on my phone when I walk by those pushy sales people at the mall that want you to try their product.
15. When I am in the shower, I slant my arm in a way to make it look like water is coming out of my fingers.
16. I hate the little triangle on the windshield that the wipers can’t reach.
17. Before I get in my car, I check my backseat to see if there is anyone there.
18. I try to accomplish a task before the microwave hits 00:00.
19. I flip my pillow over to get the cold side.
20. When I walk to my car at night, I grip my keys between my fingers ready to take someone’s face off if they dare attack me.
No comments:
Post a Comment