In an effort to get my mind off really important things like the future of my career, I did this silly little survey. So here goes...
Here is me: from A to Z
{a} age :: 27
{b} bed size :: queen
{c} chore you hate :: folding the laundry
{d} dogs :: none
{e} essential start to your day :: brushed teeth, washed face.
{f} favorite color :: purple…any shade of it
{g} gold or silver :: depends, i wear both
{h} height :: 5'11
{i} instruments you play :: none. i sing a lot. On my bucket list, I have to learn to play ‘linus and lucy’ on the piano and play the guitar
{j} job title :: student…not too much longer though!
{k} kids :: none that are biologically mine. I have a whole slew of them that I love like they were mine.
{l} live :: Knoxville, TN currently
{m} maiden name :: Hess
{n} nicknames :: Hessy, Ape, Ape-y, Lirpa, Aprily, sweet cheeks…it’s weird, very few of my close close friends and family call my April.
{o} overnight hospital stays :: when I was born…I have been lucky. No hospital trips for me!
{p} pet peeve :: bad drivers
{q} quote :: She believed she could, so she did.
{r} righty or lefty :: righty
{s} siblings :: sister: Alicia
{t} time you wake up :: around 6:30 during the week, around 8:30 on the weekends
{u} university attended :: University of North Texas for undergrad, University of Tennessee for grad school
{v} vegetables you dislike :: peppers
{w} what makes you run late :: hitting the snooze button on my alarm for too long.
{x} x-rays you’ve had :: I broke my collar bone as a preschooler, surely I had an x-ray then, but I don’t remember it. Other than that, just my teeth.
{y} yummy food :: chips and salsa and anything Mexican really.
{z} zoo animal favorite :: monkey
Well there you go.
No comments:
Post a Comment