Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wanna be like Mimi

Madison is really in to "helping" around the house. She likes to "help" fold the laundry...this means put everything you just folded into a crumpled mess on the floor. She likes to "help" do the dishes...which is take all the dirty dishes you just loaded into the dishwasher, out of the dishwasher. Today she found that she could help Mimi wash the windows. Here are some pics I snapped. This time she really did help.







She has started saying her name. She says it all the time. You'll just hear her going around the house saying it over and over. Too cute! She says it instead of saying I. Like "Madison do it." or "Madison find it." It's really adorable. I couldn't get the video to upload on here, so go to... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csk4kMCCOBY


These last pics are just of us goofing around. I love my Madison!






1 comment:

Sandra Cruz said...

I just watched the video....I love this child!! She is going to be such a help w/ Mimi now that April is going to be leaving. Tell Mimi to keep up the good work. Just play Wilson Philips and teach that child to clean :) It worked with us right??