A few pictures from our latest snow storm...wintery mix stuff that we got here in Knoxville. Actually I think this stuff fell over the entire state of Tennessee. I talked to mom yesterday, and dad was home from work, and Madison was ready to play in the snow. Look at her cute little snow suit she got. She's ready!
Alicia sent me the picture of her all bundled up last night on the phone! Too cute! Wish I was there!

This one was taken last night, before it dropped about 3 more inches!



This was on the hood of my car this morning when I woke up. And this is after some if it has melted.
Good news is that it should be above freezing this afternoon. Bad news is we are supposed to get more snow and freezing rain this evening. I am ready to be done with this stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment