Wednesday, January 20, 2010

~Wow-Fab!~

When I see patients every week, I typically have to write a report for about half of them. This week I had a little guy that got his hearing aids. I had to talk him through how to use them and take care of them, and run a few tests. It was a pretty fun appointment. Bad news is I had to write a report. Good news...
I got a "wow-fab!" on my report. As in, holy cow April this report is fabulous! haha Yay! I can't tell you how excited I was to see this! I write several reports a week. I write a report, send it to my supervisor, she reviews it and sends it back with corrections to be made. So over the course of last semester and this curent semester, you can imagine how many reports I have written. I have yet to see this on a report. I had one word to change and that was it!

Come on sing it with me now..."Celebrate good times, come on!"

No comments: