This past week has been crazy with school delays and closings. It started off this week with just cold weather. The temperature was in the 20s and they closed schools (just due to the cold weather!) across the state of Tennessee, Kentucky, and Virginia. I thought that was crazy! Then we got snow in the forecast. They predicted that we may get 1-3 inches on Thursday late-afternoon/early-evening. So, on Wednesday morning at about 9am they canceled schools for the week because we might get snow! What in the world! Not even in Texas did they get this over the top with school closings! Of course I say school closings and not clinic closings. So I still had all my appointments and trainings for the week.
Yesterday while I was in clinic I was with a patient for about an hour. When we went into the appointment it wasn't snowing, when I came out everything was covered in white! So my supervisor and I hurried through our next appointment and then I was out the door trying to get home before the roads got too bad. I don't think we got any snow overnight, so this was the snowfall from yesterday.
Needless to say it is cold here! I plan on staying in and having a movie day! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment