even Mimi couldn't help but be silly
I had a great time spending time at home, and was really not looking forward coming back to Knoxville and back to school.
Today I started back to clinic. I was really nervous about today, because I have a really hard and intimidating supervisor for the summer in my adults clinic slot. I had her in the fall, and she always made me soooooo nervous and anxious. Her teaching style is to put you on the spot, drill you, and make you look like a fool when you make mistakes so that you will never do them again. Although it is not ideal, I have to say it works. You don't repeat mistakes. But you always have to be thinking four steps ahead and be prepared for whatever she has coming. It is sooo nerve-racking!
I have to say though that today with Dr. Schay was a complete success! I guess I have really come a long way since fall semester. I was still nervous to be with her, but I was on my A game, and wasn't made a fool of at all! Yay! I am sure I will still be nervous every Monday morning and Wednesday afternoon when I have clinic with her, but so far so good!
Happy to have spent my free time with the family. Sad to be back to school so soon. Relieved that my first day back was a success. Excited to be just about done with my first year!
No comments:
Post a Comment