Yesterday I handed in my last two finals of the semester. I can’t believe that another semester has passed! I just have to make it through two months of summer clinic and classes and I will have my first year under my belt. Unbelievable! It is crazy how fast these past 8 months have gone by since my move out here to Knoxville. I remember when I made the move I was scared. I was scared of a new place, knowing no one, jumping into school that I knew would consume my life for the next several years. But jump forward 8 months and I feel like I have found my passion. I have found my place. I have found myself. I am so excited to see what the next 8 months have in store for me.
Here's a look back at my past 8 months here in Knoxville...
I know this isn't actually in Knoxville, but this kicked off
our day of moving me to Knoxville. haha
![]()
My apartment during the move.
My Birthday celebration by myself...I hadn't met a soul here yet.

Our first group shot. (minus one) Class of 2013
Tennessee football...good times! This is where I discovered my love for belting out 'Rocky Top'!
Silly games with the girls.



.jpg)



Charts, Reports, Paperwork...it seems like it is never ending!
Milestones! First perfect report!
No comments:
Post a Comment