Friday I woke up and jumped online at 10am to try and get tickets to the Mavs watch party at the American Airlines Center for Sunday nights big game. Then it was off to shop. I headed out with Katie, Kelly, and Peggy to find some treasures. I came up with nothing. Oh well, fun was had by all.
Saturday morning was full of running around again...this time solo. I was on a mission to get some Mavs gear (I had none). I was in search for a JJ Barea shirt. He is my favorite. I went to 3 different places and everyone was sold out. That's what I get for waiting until the 6th game of the finals before I attempt to get a shirt. But as luck would have it, I found my shirt at the 4th spot. Once I finally got my shirt is was off to get my haircut. In this Texas heat I feel like I am drowning in all this hair. So...I chopped a good two and a half or three inches off. I feel soooo much better. Saturday night was game and movie night. Fun!
Sunday night Maddie, Kenzie and I (the girls are die hard Mavs fans) headed down to the AAC for the game. We met up with a whole slew of friends to enjoy the game with plus about 20,000 other fans ready to watch the Mavs finish off the Heat. So complete with nachos and cracker jacks, we screamed, we clapped, we cheered, we jumped, we went crazy watching the game. It was an awesome way to experience this win!
It was a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment