Wednesday, January 4, 2012

~Prayers please!~

Ok there are a few things that are really freaking stressing me out. 

Next Wednesday and Thursday (Jan 11-12)
I take the written part of my comprehensive exams. This 6+ hour test is spread over two days, and every professor that has taught us gives us 1 or 2 essay questions.  Anything we have covered in any class is fair game.  Ahhh...

Next Saturday  (Jan 14th)
I take the Praxis exam, for my professional certification.  I am trying to study for my comprehensive exam, I am trying to study for the Praxis as well.  But hard-core focussed study for this test will be on Friday night into Saturday morning.

The following  Friday (Jan 20th)
I take the oral portion of my comprehensive exams.  I will get to meet a member of the faculty to discuss my mistakes on the written part.  Then I meet with all the faculty, everybody all in one room.  And they can fire away.  Ask whatever they want and I gotta shoot right back...hopefully with the right answers.  Oh, and this is to go on for an hour. I am gonna be a hot mess.

So as you can imagine, I am stressed to the absolute max.  I have been studying for a few days now.  I was at the library from 9 to 4 and am about to hit the books again.

As if that is not enough, I still have not heard back from potential externship places.  I applied to several; ome in Nashville, others in Kentucky, Alabama, and North Carolina.  I am such a planner, and it is killing me ot knowing where I will be in 6 months. Ideally, I will be in the Nashville area, but I would just really like an offer altogether...and for it to be paid.  Not all externship placements are paid, so that would be really nice!  As soon as I get word, I will be sure to let you all know!

So if you would be so kind as to send a happy thought and prayer my way, I would really appreciate it!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Prayers coming your way. Love you!

BobbieSue said...

You are on my prayer list. I know that you can do this. You are a very smart lady. Love you, Aunt Bobbie

Anonymous said...

You are in my prayers double time and I will tell Roberta also. You will do great!!! Love you and may Peace surround you,
GiGi