Wednesday, February 1, 2012

~Kristen Bell is my new favorite~

I watch the Ellen show everyday. Everyday.  I love it.  It makes me laugh and sometimes it even makes me cry.  Yesterday Kristen Bell was on her show.  I have always thought she was cute and her movies are usually pretty fun, but didn't know much about her otherwise.  Ellen had her on and she was talking about how she loves sloths.  They are her favorite animal and she has always wanted to interact with one.  If you haven't watched this clip already, you have to check it out.  I died laughing.  And I can now say that she is probably one of my favorite people Ellen has had on her show...

This is the caption that was on Youtube about the video...
Kristen Bell loves sloths. You might even say she's obsessed with them. She told Ellen about what happened when her boyfriend, Dax Shepard, introduced her to one for the first time, and if it's too hard to believe, she brought the footage to prove it.





This video is after the show backstage.




While some people may find this extremely wierd and annoying, I find it hilarious and sweet.  Probably because I could see myself getting this worked up over something...never a sloth, but something I am sure.

No comments: