Tuesday, March 6, 2012
~Awkward~
So after my trip to Sonic this afternoon for my yummy strawberry limeade, I headed to the grocery store. As I was shopping, there was a customer walking around the store handing out single stem flowers to other customers. He approached me, handed me a flower and said "something to brighten your day." I thought it was a nice gesture, took the flower and thanked him. I finished my shopping, checked out and made my way to my car. I was packing my groceries in my trunk and noticed the man exiting to store. I walked my shopping cart over to the cart corral and looked up. He was standing 3 cars over from mine and was taking my picture! He had his phone pointed at me and it followed me as I started walking back to my car. Now either I had reached some kind of overnight celebrity status I am unaware of or this guy was a major creeper! I hurried across the parking lot, jumped in my car, and got out of there! I made sure to see that he wasn't following me. And tried to make sense of the whole thing on my ride home. Talk about awkward!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment