{Day 17} Today I am thankful for this roll of quarters...for 2 reasons.
Number 1, when I was at the grocery store on Friday they actually had this roll of quarters for me to buy. If they don't have any (which is more often than not) I have to go all the way across town to get a roll of quarters at the bank, or go to one of those do-it-yourself car washes. Only when I go there they don't like for you to take their quarters, they really want you to turn your dollar bills into quarters to put in their car washing machines. But hey, sometimes April's need for clean laundry far outweighs their need for my money.
Number 2, I am hoping that this is close to the last roll of quarters I will have to buy. The apartment I am moving to in Nashville has a washer and dryer! Holy moly, I think this may be the best thing about the apartment! I hate hate hate having to tote my clothes around to do my laundry!
{Day 18} Today was spent trying to finish up a couple of projects, getting my house cleaned up, and preparing for a trip that I am taking this next week. So I put on some of my favorite movies today to keep my company. They just happened to all involve lots of singing! Love it! Today I am thankful for good movies while being productive!
No comments:
Post a Comment