The last few days have been filled with lots of lasts.
-- Last patients seen in Knoxville.
-- Last patient chart turned in
-- Last presentation given
-- Last class ever!
-- Last time we all have our Monday lunch together. (something we always looked forward to)
-- Last drive to the UT campus...except for graduation next year
I never really thought I would get to this point. It's a little surreal. No tears yet, but I am sure they are coming. 5 classmates and I are headed to Kentucky on Sunday. I am sure there will be plenty of tears there as we reminisce on the past 3 years.
Today our sweet secretaries threw us a little congratulations/going away party. Complete with cake, chips, and punch!
![]() |
| Class of 2013 and our secretaries. |
![]() |
| Cake |


1 comment:
We are so proud of all you have accomplished. You are an amazing woman and a beautiful person. We are so looking forward to having you near us again. Love Dad.
Post a Comment