We flew out Thursday morning early. When we arrived we were greeted by tons of snow! It was everywhere. I hate cold weather, but there is something about northern snow to a southern girl. I was like a kid...I really wanted to go out and play in it!
This was the snow at the conference center. It was so deep!
Laura, Ashley, Emily, and myself.
Ashley and I got really excited to play in the snow!
Can you tell Laura is from North Dakota. She is wearing capris!
The snow was fun, but only for about 10 minutes. Haha. After a snow angel or two it was time to head in and get warm. It was fun, but I don't want to live in it. Glad it's there, and I am not. I like our few inches a year if we are lucky.
We went to Minnesota to learn a thing or two about hearing aids and the field of audiology in general. On Friday we spent the entire day in lectures and hands on classes. I learned lots and had fun.
Here we are learning lots in our hands-on modifications class.
So in my last blog I mentioned that I may be able to chek something off my bucket list. I did!!! Something I always wanted to do was go to the Mall of America. I never thought I would go to Minneapolis for anything, and I knew I wouldn't go all the way there just to go to Mall of America. So I am so glad I was able fit it in this trip. We had several hours on Saturday before or flight back to Knoxville, so we rented a car and headed to the mall. It was huge!
1 comment:
Sounds like you had an awesome trip! I've been to Mall of America. It's pretty cool at first then you realize that it's just a bigger version of a regular sized mall. You can even get married at the Mall of America!
Post a Comment