Tuesday, July 6, 2010

~Happy 4th of July~

I have been so excited for weeks and weeks now. Michelle, Scott, and Astrid came to Tennessee for a visit! And what better time to visit than July 4th weekend? I was lucky to get some time off of school to love on them!

We did lots. We spent time together on the back porch talking, sharing, and laughing. We headed over to one of our favorite little places for some good food, music, and fun...the Bunganut Pig. We swam. We ate. We played. Then on the 4th we went downtown Nashville for the most awesome-est fireworks display I have ever seen! So much fun!

Check out this video of a bit of the fun we had this weekend!



Astrid and Madison posing for a pic. These two just loved each other!


Michelle and Scott

Michelle and I at Bunganut Pig




Goofy girls





Worn out from all the fun!




Sparklers!



On our way to the fireworks!

You can see fireworks really well from Papa's shoulders!





Great weekend, spent with great family! Had a blast!
Michelle, Scott and Astrid- Please, please, please come back soon! Love you!










No comments: