Sunday, July 18, 2010

~Nothing new really~

I try to update this blog twice a week if I can. But there isn't really anything new to report. But here a few things going on this week...


1. Enjoying clinic...for the most part. Had a hard day Monday, but I got over it, and it's been good other than that.

2. Getting through my July class. It is much better than my June class. It's not nearly as intense. So that's been a nice change.

3. Found out some great news! I won't be required to do speech therapy in the fall! I really really really hate leading speech therapy. I feel like a fish out of water. It is not what I am going to school for. If I wanted to do it, I would have chosen Speech Pathology. Anyways...I have been so frustrated with this the past couple of weeks. It was decided that 3 of the 9 girls in my class, myself included, had to do speech therapy in the fall. But the way it was decided was crap. We all met the requirements (30-40 hours), but for some reason the 3 of us need to do it in the fall. I don't think so!! Well, we weren't going down without a fight! We won! We don't have to do it. I cannot tell you how relieved I am!!

4. Getting excited to head to Texas in August for a friend's wedding!

5. Enoying my newest iTunes purchase...the Jason Derulo album. It's really good.

6. Finished my latest project...I will post pictures from that a bit later.

7. Loving Big Brother.


I guess that's about it from here in Knoxville.
Hope everyone had a great week and a fantastic weekend!

No comments: