Sunday, September 26, 2010

~Family Fun Weekend~


This weekend the family came out to visit me in Knoxville. We had loads of fun. We got our hands on some football tickets and headed to the game. It was Madison's first one, and Mom and Dad's first Tennessee game. After we went up a hill, down a hill, around a hill, next to a hill, and up a hill again, we made to hike up to the stadium just in time to see the band march, the fans get to screaming, and of course my favorite (and now Madison's too) singing Rocky Top. We enjoyed the game, sang a lot, screamed a lot, ate a hotdog (I swear the hotdogs at Neyland Stadium are the best hotdogs on the planet), and got souvenirs. I was really fun, so glad I got the family to a game.





Her cheer goes a little something like this: "Go Football!"


All tuckered out. She fell asleep during the 3rd quarter.





Here is Madison practicing Rocky Top.




I had a fabulous weekend. Hope you did too!

No comments: