Friday, September 3, 2010

~Prayer Request~

A family that is very near and dear to my heart is facing some rough waters ahead. I receieved emails and phone calls this week from a close friend, and she shared with me that she recieved news that her parents are facing divorce. Please keep them in your prayers. That this family may find strength, courage, and guidance as they walk this unknown path. That they accept that God's will be done. That they find peace. Please pray for the healing of this marriage, that God enters their hearts and gives them the courage to continue to love. For the healing of the hurt and pain of my friend and her siblings.

I love them all. And I know that they must all be so scared of what is to come. They could use all the prayers they can get, so please keep them in your prayers.

No comments: