Wednesday, September 8, 2010

~Let Football Season Begin~

Had so much this past Saturday at the 1st UT Football Game!
We went to a couple different tailgates for food, beer, and fun! After many good times had there, we headed to our front row seats at the game! Here are just some pictures of our adventures of the day!


Here are the troops at Tailgate #1

Emily and I at Tailgate #2

So excited!

Right on the field!


Emily and I with Smokey!



We won! 50-0
So one of my favorite things ever is singing Rocky Top at the top of my lungs at one of these games. There is no way to truley capture the awesomness of the experience other than sitting next me during one of the games, but just for you I have tried. Click here to watch what happens when 100,000 people join me in singing this fabulous song!
Let the Games begin!

No comments: