Sunday, March 27, 2011

~Bits and Pieces of My Week~

1.

Cleaning. I spent Friday afternoon and all day Saturday cleaning out closets, drawers, and anything else that holds crap I don't need. I got rid of so much stuff! I threw out two huge trash bags full (the big black garage, holds a ton of stuff, trashbags). Then I packed my car full, front seat, back seat, and trunk, and dropped a load off at Goodwill. I cannot believe how much stuff I got rid of. I feel like I can breathe again.


2.

Went to a movie. I went with a few girlfriends to go see Red Riding Hood. It was pretty good. It's one where it keeps you guessing the whole movie.


3.

Started making my list. Don't know if you know this about me or not, but I a huge list maker. To do lists, packing lists, bucket list, I write it all down. So I started making my list of what I need to bring with me to Texas for the summer. I don't want to forget anything. I will be away from home for three months!


4.

Got caught up on one of my new favorite shows. Last fall I started watching a new show that started, The Event. It is really good. Around the holidays, it stopped and it just recently started up again. I have been super busy, and just haven't had the time to watch it since it started back up again. That is until this past week. So I sat down and watched the three or four episodes that I missed. So good!


5.

New Project. I have an itch to start a new project. Not sure what I want to do yet. A quilt? New artwork for my dining room? Some kind of plant or centerpeice for my table? I haven't decided yet. I have been thinking about it though. We'll see what happens.

********************* 51. Learn to play “Linus and Lucy” on the piano

1 comment:

Katie Shing said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I can't wait for you to be hear! I am so excited!

It sounds like you had a productive weekend! I'm happy to hear you have clean closets. We cleaned out your closet this weekend too!

Save some of your creative juices for Texas. Remember, you need to teach Kel and I all about sewing. Also, Kelly could probably teach you how to play Linus and Lucy. She plays it all the time.

LOVE YOU!!!! I CAN'T WAIT! SERIOUSLY! It feels like you are already here, because I talk about you all the time. :)