The end of the semester is coming up quick. I have lots of things going on before I can be done. I made out my to-do list and tried to plot out when I have to do what on my calendar this afternoon. Here's a look at what I will be up to for the next 4 and half weeks...(that's right, I only have 4 and half weeks until my moveto Texas for the summer)...
2 tests...3 presentations...begin and hopefully complete data collection for my research project (20-30 hours with patients in addition to normal clinic)...manage the golf tournament that the student organization I am in is putting on ...trip to Chicago for 5 days for a audiology convention ...attend a bachelorette party...go to Nashville for Easter weekend...somehow manage to pack for a 3 month trip...oh yeah, and still see patients 3 days a week and attend classes.
As crazy busy as I will be, I decided that somehow I had time to squeeze in an overnight trip to Atlanta with 7 friends. We are so excited to be going to see...wait for it...Charlie Sheen. He will be on his "Violent Torpedo of Truth" tour. Should be an pretty hysterical train-wreck. We are all looking forward to seeing what crazy shenanigans he will be up to. Should be a pretty fun last hoo-rah before we all leave for the summer.
Well thats all I will be up to in the coming weeks. I hope I remember to breathe somewhere in there.
*******************
18. Play blackjack at a table in Vegas
No comments:
Post a Comment