Wednesday, March 23, 2011

~My Spring Break~

My Spring Break was this past week. I headed to Nashville to get my Madison fix, before I head off to Texas for the summer. We did lots of things a three year old would love to do. We had picnics. We spent time at the park. We went to the zoo. We painted fingernails and toenails. We sang songs. We went to a birthday party. We played games.

I also got to spend some good time with mom and dad. We watched Due Date (hysterical). We (mom and I) went shopping and got pedicures. We enjoyed some yummy margaritas. We enjoyed the sunshine.

It was a much needed little break. I so enjoyed my time just being with family. Enjoy this little video of my break…well enjoy this little video of Madison. :)


****************************
41. Take a long road trip with friends

1 comment:

Katie Shing said...

Dear God! She LOVES hotdogs! Precious! I think my favorite part is the way she looks at your mom and then gives her a little hug/tap on the boob. You gotta love kids... they have no clue! :)