This past week was great! Monday and Tuesday were a little slow, which was probably a good thing. The equipment at this private practice is a lot different than what I have worked with before. So I got to take my time really playing with and perfecting my skills on the new stuff. I led appointments on Thursday and Friday, once I felt comfortable, and my supervisor felt comfortable with me. Everything went great and she even complimented me on my skill level. She told me that I was more advanced in my clinical skills than most any of the 2nd year interns she has had from the University of Texas at Dallas and University of North Texas. So I thought that was awesome! Things here in Texas are done a bit differently than how they are done in Tennessee, so there is still much to learn. But I am looking forward to see what the rest of the summer holds!
Thank you all for your well wishes and happy thoughts!
No comments:
Post a Comment