Sunday, May 8, 2011

~Tomorrow~

Well, I start the first day of my summer internship bright and early in the morning.  I am little nervous about it, so say a little prayer for me and wish me luck.  I will let you know how it goes.

Hope you all had a great day celebrating all the wonderful mothers out there!


Mom,  
 I was a bit bummed that I couldn't be with you today.  But just know...
1.  I am proud of you.
2.  I am grateful for you and all the things you do for our family.
3.  I would rather have a hug from you than pretty much anyone.
4.  I love that you love daddy so much, an show me what a great wife is.
5.  I have been blessed to have a mom like you.
Love you mom! Happy Mother's Day!



*************
19.  Go to Times Square on New Year's Eve

No comments: