#1 Diddle Diddle Dumpling
This is a video of Madison from our trip to Texas at Easter. She love nursery rhymes, and 'Diddle Diddle Dumpling My Son John' is one that she often recites. She will just randomly start saying it. In the clip she doesn't say the entre rhyme, but she knows the whole thing. It is too cute!
#2 Jesus
I was drivng around town this weekend with a group of friends and came upon this semi. Not quite sure what they transport, but I had to snap a picture of this one.
Pretty cool, huh?
#3 Pollen
Allergies here in east Tennessee are horrible. And this is why...
...all the cars are covered in pollen around here. It is disgusting! I was so mad last weekend. I washed my car and within a few hours my car was covered! Ugh!
That's it for now! Happy Monday everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment