Wednesday, April 28, 2010

~Some Good News and Some Not So Good News~

Ok so good news...I am almost done with spring semester!!! Wow! How in the world did that happen? This semester flew by at the speed of light...even faster than the fall semester. It's so crazy.

More good news...I am done with classes! I had my last class this afternoon and I only have one more day of clinic tomorrow. I also got one of my finals out of the way this morning. I have two left.

Good news...both finals I have left are take home finals!

Not so good news...the take home finals are way way more comprehensive and detailed than one taken in the classroom. So I will spending the rest of the week and the weekend perfecting my two take home finals.

I am in the home stretch to the Spring semester. I am looking forward to my week off before jumping into summer...which I am afraid is going to be way more intense than anything I have yet to experience in grad school thus far...more clinic...more speech therapy...class...double the amount of reports. Oh boy! Oh boy!

No comments: