Tuesday, August 31, 2010

~Look who came for a visit...~

My Madison!

Madison and Mom came out on Friday and stayed the weekend. We did some shopping, lots of laughing, playing, visiting, and much goofing around. So fun!



I tried so hard to get her to take a decent picture with me. She didn't want any part of it. But we snapped several that turned out pretty funny! This little girl cracks me up!



On Saturday, after we te dinner and bath time Madison and I had some fun under a blanket. So fun!





It is really fun at Auntie April's house, you can eat breakfast on the couch watching morning cartoons. Would you look at that crazy bed head!



Before Mom and Madison hit the road on Sunday, I took punkin to Build-A-Bear and she picked out her new Hello-Kitty. It's sooooo cute. She was so excited to pushing the little stroller around the store and getting to give Kitty a bath.



I had a blast with you Mom and Madison! Come back soon!

2 comments:

Katie Shing said...

So cute! The picture were Madison is looking up at you, looks exactly like one of your facial expressions! She is so cute!!!

The Survivor said...

OMG soo cute .... Madison is getting so big!!!