Saturday, August 21, 2010

~My 2nd Quilt!!~

As many of you know, I have been working on this project for quite some time...since December! I finally finished it and gave it to 2 of my great friends as a wedding gift! It was rather large, so it was really difficult to get it all in one picture. But here it is!












Here is the unsuspecting happy couple.




Uh...I think they like it.







Happy Wedding Marcel and Kel!
Hope you love this quilt for years and years!



2 comments:

Katie Shing said...

You are so freggin' talented!!!! The blanket is precious... the perfect wedding keepsake! You are so sweet and thoughtful, Hessie!!!!

Kelly Somers said...

I look like I just won the lottery :)
BECAUSE I DID!!!
April, this gift is so special it hurts! It is beautiful and we will love it forever. Love you friend. Seriously, I'm nuts about it!!!