Thursday, August 19, 2010

~Quals~

After my first whirlwind trip to Texas to be with family after Grandpa's passing, I had a test to study for. Many of you know what quals are, as I have been freaking out about this for a while now. For those of you who don't know...Quals (Qualifying Exam) is the single most important multiple choice test I have taken in my life. It is a 180 question test over everything I have learned so far in the program. Which is a ton people! So my ten hour car ride from Texas to Tennessee was spent studying. Then the next 4 days was spent with some of the girls studying for this blasted test. Never in my life have I studied so hard for so long for anything! I calculated it all out, I studied a total of 61 hours in 5 days! That's insane! The only good part was that most of those hours were spent poolside studying. It worked out pretty well.





Here we are taking a little snack break. (This is by the way on my birthday. Happy
Birthday to me! No time to celebrate...that comes later.)


So after all that studying, I was still feeling a bit uneasy about the test, but I don't think I could've studied anymore. I took the test last Thursday. Even after the test, I was praying that I passed. It was so hard, and I really had no idea how I did on it. But...



I PASSED!
Take that Quals!

1 comment:

Katie Shing said...

Congrats! I am so proud of you!