The birthday girl with her birthday muffin.
At school, Auntie April and Mimi came up up for snack time. She got to share cupcakes with all her friends, and then Mimi was the "special reader". She got read books to Madison's class.
Ms. Kelly, Madison, and all her friends sharing cupcakes.
Story Time
When school was over we spent about an hour playing at the McDonald's playground (it was way too cold outside for the park). Then when we got home, she had a lots of presents and balloons waiting for her! We opened a couple before heading to dinner with friends.
She got a brand new bicycle from Gigi! It even has a seat for a baby of stuffed animal to go for a ride! She loves it! She needs a bit more practice, but she's getting it.
At the restaurant after we ate, they brought out an ice cream cake, along with a sombrero! I think it was a little startling at first, but she really liked it!
It wouldn't be a Hess/Shotwell birthday without icing on the nose!
Auntie April got her a baby that laughs, burps, eats, drinks, and she can even change her diaper! She has taken it to school, it goes to restaurants with us, and she sleeps with it every night. I think she likes it.
I think she had a fabulous birthday. At the end of the night she said "I love birs-days!"
Happy Birthday Punkin!
No comments:
Post a Comment