This was my first visit with Uncle Chris, Aunt Kristy, Michele, Alison, and JT all by myself. It was great quality time! We spent our time...
~Drinking early morning coffee with delicious peppermint creamer. My new fav!
~Playing silly games on the iPhone. If you haven't played it, you have to play Fruit Ninja! It's addicting!
~Piecing together a 2000 piece jigsaw puzzle. I got way into it!
~Watched about half of the 4th season of The Unit. I had never seen it before, but I am hooked. I need to start at the beginning and watch all the seasons.
~Alison and I made a delicious chocolatey creamy yummy dessert.
~We ate a fabulous Thanksgiving feast!
~Enjoyed Uncle Chris' awesome Christmas light spectacular.
~Meticulously planned our hour by hour route for Black Friday shopping.
~Went out with all the other crazies and got great deals Black Friday shopping.
~We slept.
~We ate.
~We talked.
~We laughed.
~We had a wonderful visit!
I wasn't terrific about taking pictures. But here is what I got...
Here is Uncle Chris's hardwork, with help form Alison and JT. It ws only partly completed by the time I had to leave town. Only because he ran out of extention cords.
I had a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving! Hope you all did too!
To all my Texas people, I missed you guys!
To all my Arkansas people, thanks for having me!
1 comment:
We had such a great week with you too. We thought of all kinds of fun things we could do the next time you get to come! Love you so much girl!
Aunt Kristy
Post a Comment