Sunday, December 26, 2010

~Merry Christmas...better late than never!~

Sorry this post is coming so late to you. Things have been pretty busy since Christmas. I was at my parents house in Nashville for about a month. It was a wonderful much needed time away from school. My month was jam packed. Here is a breakdown of what I did...

~Madison's 3rd birthday
~shopping
~finished the quilt I made friends
~5 days spent in Texas visiting friends and family including...
...2 parties, painting pottery, more shopping, church, and presents
~2 days spent in Louisiana being lazy...perfect way to spend time with a best friend
~Grandma and my dad's brother, Skip, came to Nashville to spend the week for Christmas
~Mom and I have a fabulous night out to dinner and the Nashville Symphony and Chorus production of Handel's Messiah
~saw Tron with my Dad and Uncle Skip
~went to see Garth Brooks with girlfriends
~put together a 2000 piece jigsaw puzzle with the family
~chased around a 3 year old
~did some baking
~celebrated Christmas with family
~Uncle Chris, Aunt Kristy, Alison and JT came to celebrate Christmas for a few days...we missed you Michele!
~went to Zac Brown Band concert
~was introduced to the game Cooking Dash by Aunt Kristy. I made my dad buy it for the iPad and beat the game before having to return to Knoxville.
~took Madison on too many walks to let her drive her new car
~played the most outrageous and super fun game ever called Quelf

It was a busy break, but a really great one. There were many laughs, lots of visiting, memories made, and love shared!
Hope everyone else had a blessed Chirstmas season!
Couldn't upload pictures for some reason. See my facebook to check out all the pics!



No comments: