Monday, December 20, 2010

~My latest project...~

I have been working on a new project for a little while now. Somehow between clinic, class, friends, family, and all the other hustle and bustle of everyday life, I managed to finish this thing. I think it turned out absolutely fabulous, and I was a little sad to see it go.



I made this for some very dear friends, Katie and John. Katie and I have known each other for a little over 8 years now, and were college roommates. They had a pretty tough year this year, and I am so glad I got to make this quilt for them.



I know Katie was in love with it. John told me a couple days after I gave it to them that he hadn't gotten to use it yet, Katie was covered in it all the time. So glad that it is and will be, well loved.










Madison loves it too! She even "helped" me with a little of the hand stitching.









I think they like it!



Merry Christmas John and Katie! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Katie Shing said...

I love this quilt! In fact, I am covered up with it right now. Thanks for being so sweet and thoughtful!